As a surgeon you want to perform to the best of your ability. You want to take advantage of innovative minimally invasive procedures and the latest imaging techniques.
Designed in collaboration with surgeons from around the world, Veradius Neo proves that true excellence does not have to be difficult. It gives you and your staff the excellent image quality, ease of use, and radiation dose management features you need. This second generation Flat Detector system achieves new levels of system utilization with the flexibility to perform a wide range of procedures, making it a true multi-purpose system.
With its optimized C-arc geometry, Flat Detector imaging technology and advanced radiation dose settings, Philips Veradius Neo helps you take the next step in excellence allowing you to carry out complex procedures with confidence and control.
• Excellence in orthopedic imaging means less effort to position and easy access to obese patients via optimized C-arc design.
• Excellence in cardiovascular imaging means brilliant visualization of small catheters or stents in endovascular procedures thanks to cutting edge Flat Detector technology.
• Excellence in radiation dose means freedom to reach the desired image quality using excellent radiation dose efficiency.
Designed together with surgeons, the Veradius Neo focuses on obtaining excellent results with less effort during orthopedic procedures:
• Easily access and image obese patients for lumbar spine or hip procedures thanks to optimized C-arc dimensions.
• Quickly and easily position the system, through smooth movements and color-coded C-arc.
• Visualize complex bone structures and place screws precisely, guided by the undistorted, high-contrast images that the advanced Flat Detector imaging can provide.
Get exceptional contrast and intuitive workflow to perform cardiovascular procedures with confidence:
• Provide outstanding visualization for endovascular repairs with high quality fluoroscopy, DSA runs and roadmap guidance. Images have superb contrast thanks to the high dynamic range of the Flat Detector.
• Control your cardiovascular workflow seamlessly using dedicated vascular protocols, the system’s footswitch, and remote control.
• View dynamic transaortic aneurysm anatomy with sharp, high quality images using pulsed exposure mode.
Radiation Dose Management
As the first to introduce the mobile C-arm, Philips has over half a century of experience in developing mobile C-arm systems for the surgical environment. That translates into a full range of radiation dose management features that allow low X-ray dose for lengthy minimally invasive procedures, while providing exceptional quality images:
• Philips’ beam filters increase the quality of your X-ray and provide superb radiation dose efficiency
• The monoblock design results in sharp pulses to provide excellent radiation dose management.
• The easy removable grid on the flat detector makes it possible to visualize small anatomy and extremities with outstanding image quality and excellent radiation dose efficiency.