Lakeside 8289BF-WW Combination Warmer Features:
- Independent temperature sensing system allows you to consistently provide the utmost in patient safety by remaining informed about exact fluid temperatures.
- Separate RTD probe for trusted accuracy and stability.
- Display shows the actual interior temperature (independently verified) versus the set temperature to quickly confirm proper operation.
- Dedicated microprocessor for a highly accurate PID temperature control and verification temperature sensing systems.
- Low-heat-density electrothermal warming provides efficient and even heating.
- Maintain safe (±3ºF of current setting), accurate temperature levels.
- Electronic control with LED display allows you to set and monitor temperature levels and lock settings to eliminate tampering.
- Two operating modes ensure safe temperature levels for irrigation fluids, 98-150ºF (37-66ºC), or injection fluids, 98-104ºF (37-40ºC).
- Separate safety override feature prevents overheating.
- Alarm alerts you if temperature changes 10ºF (6ºC) from current setting.
- Window door allows you to easily monitor inventory level.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior provides durability and ease of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Heavy-duty handle and hinges withstand repeated use.
- White epoxy-coated wire baskets conveniently hold surgical fluids packaged in bags or bottles.
|Case Cube >> ft3:||64.2|
|Case Cube >> m3:||1.82|
|Case Weight >> kg:||217.7|
|Case Weight >> lb:||480|
|Overall Width x Overall Length x Overall Height >> in:||31 3/16 x 28 3/4 x 73 1/2|
|Caster Size >> in:||5|
|Caster Size >> mm:||127|
|Caster Type:||All Swivel|2 Ea. W÷Brake|
|Short Description:||Temp Monitoring|
|Interior Space >> ft3:||11.9|
|Fluid Capacity:||38 Liters|