Clinician inspired ventilation
You asked for sophisticated ventilation capabilities that help you meet the needs of a broad patient range. The Aespire* 7900 satisfies your request with the 7900 SmartVent* ventilator. The SmartVent uses a similar gas delivery system that is found in most critical care ventilators, yet has been adapted specifically for anesthesia applications and is easily controlled via our intuitive user interface.
Ideal for spontaneously breathing patients
SIMV and PSVPro modes include an adjustable flow trigger, trigger window, electronic PEEP and an apnea backup mode to simplify the work of caring for your spontaneously breathing patients. Patients with laryngeal mask airways (LMAs) and those that cannot tolerate certain anesthetic agents can benefit from the use of SIMV and PSVPro modes from the use of SIMV and PSVPro modes.
The Aespire* 7900 combines the exceptional performance of the 7900 SmartVent* with advanced patient monitoring technology into an affordable anesthesia delivery solution that’s well-suited for the ambulatory surgery center.
Advanced ventilation modes include PSVPro and SIMV, which accommodate a broad patient range.
Inspired by clinicians, the Aespire 7900 addresses many ergonomic considerations, including cable management solutions, a large work surface, and optional integrated features such as auxiliary O2, suction control, and multiple monitoring integration kits.
Optimize Your Work Environment
- Power up is quick and easy in your fast-paced environment.
- Enhanced hose and cable management helps reduce disconnects and clutter.
- System is lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability.
- Large work surface offers more room for supplies and chart.
- Large drawers provide exceptional storage.
- Removable drawer insert conveniently stores small items.
Highly Effective Ventilation
- Minimum 02 flow of 50 mL available with dual flow tubes enhances accuracy in low-flow situations.
- Bellows provide quick visual confirmation of the integrity of breathing system.
- Standard software includes Volume Control ventilation, integrated volume and oxygen monitoring, electronic PEEP, and alarm management.
- Optional capabilities include Pressure Mode, pressure waveform, and tidal volume compensation.
Innovative Integration for Ease of Use
- Optional suction control eliminates the need for stand-alone suction.
- Optional auxiliary O2 supplies a pure oxygen source for use with a nasal cannula.
- LED light strip provides bi-level work surface illumination.
- Auxiliary common gas outlet facilitates low-pressure leak test.
- High-quality pneumatic flow mixing.
Responsive Gas Delivery
- The Aespire* 7900 uses GE Healthcare’s Advanced Breathing System (ABS), which has been intuitively integrated into the workstation.
- With its small breathing system volume (2.7 L), the ABS responds to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low-flow anesthesia.
- The removable ABS and multi-absorber canister help eliminate delays during cleaning and when swapping the CO2 absorber.
- The ABS includes a manual bag to ventilator switch.
- The no-tool disassembly helps streamline cleaning and maintenance and it is autoclavable, so sterilization is no longer a complex procedure.
Advanced Ventilation Capabilities
Sophisticated ventilation capabilities with the 7900 SmartVent support the needs of a broad patient range. Ventilation modes available on Aespire 7900 include:
- Volume Control
- Pressure Control