Refurbished Drager Fabius Trio
With more surgical procedures being performed outside of the traditional OR setting each year, Dräger recognized the need to recruit a specially designed system into our CareArea™ OR/Anesthesia portfolio. Fabius Tiro™ represents our commitment to meet the unique and changing needs of non-traditional locations, by making the latest technology available at a fraction of the cost:
- Same technology and performance as our other popular systems in a compact design
- Intuitive operation and layout ensures ease of use and a short learning curve
- Ample illuminated workspace
- Convenient compact breathing sys- tem (COSY)
- Fresh gas decoupled for tidal volume delivery unaffected by fresh gas flow adjustments
- Simplified design allows easy disassembly for sterilization of all components in contact with patient gas
- Pivot and height adjustment allow convenient positioning of breathing system
- Dräger E-Vent® piston-based ventilator is the latest in precision anesthesia ventilation technology.
- Electronically driven and controlled, the E-Vent® provides significant advantages for you and your patient.
- Ventilates any patient – even as your needs change to accommodate sicker patients with more complex procedures.
- Consumes no drive gas, allowing dramatically increased ventilation time when running on cylinders
- Precision volume ventilation for pediatric and other applications where accuracy is critical
- Pressure control ventilation is available as an option
- Fabius Tiro™ – electronically measures and displays fresh gas flows, allowing this important information to be recorded and utilized for cost savings and quality control.
A sound business investment:
- Advanced ventilation technology meets your needs now and in the future
- Modular design – easy to upgrade as your needs change and new features become available, e.g. additional ventilation modes
- Affordable initial cost and low lifetime costs
And that’s just the beginning – Fabius Tiro™ is also offered as part of our CareArea™ solution, a complete workstation including our renowned Infinity Patient Monitoring SystemTM:
- Flexible vital signs monitoring
- ntuitive operation
- ESU interference suppression
- Solid state multi-gas monitoring
- Infinity network interface for electronic availability of all displayed datas