For 14″ x 36″ films. Lifetime Guaranteed Film Grip.
The K line is made especially for the viewing of spinal x-rays, 14″ x 36″ size. Light output can be tailored with 2, 3 or 4 bulbs per section. Units can be either recess or surface mounted. Trim can be either stainless steel or powder coated white. Featured is the patented adjustable roller film grip that carries a lifetime guarantee to hold film properly. It easily adjusts more or less firm for a smooth, positive hold. No more film dropping out because of worn or out of tolerance grips. Options include cords, film activation, master switches, low leakage ballasts. See Illuminator Accessories sheet for details.
Two, three or four 15 watt bulbs per section.
Regular 4.75″ thickness.
Surface or recess.
Stainless steel or powder coated white.
- Lifetime guaranteed adjustable tension roller film grip.
- Even illumination pattern.
- Lens removal without tools.
- Convection cooling system.
- Removable partitions.
- Welded construction, powder coated finish.
- Any length made with a continuous lens.
- Large, easy to use rocker switches.
- Rapid start electronic ballasts.*
- Low leak ballasts required for ORs. Master switches. Film activation. Cord.
“X-ray illuminators shall be as the K Line manufactured by Carr Corporation. Illuminators will have four 15 watt fluorescent bulbs per section, 4 3/4″ housing depth and stainless steel trim. Units shall be constructed of electro-galvanized steel with all corners welded and ground smooth, white powder coated to a high gloss finish. Film grips shall be the adjustable tension nylon roller type with lifetime guarantee. Ballasts shall be trigger / rapid start. Lens shall be easily removable for changing bulbs without the removal of any trim or screws.”