The V7 is a mobile operating table, with a modular table top that can be configured to suit each surgical procedure and patient in the best possible way. The V7’s electro-hydraulic adjustments are controlled via user friendly hand- or foot control units or wireless IR remote control unit. The operating table is ergonomic, easy to use and maintain.
Features of the V7 Surgical Table:
- Heavy-duty 1080 lbs. max. capacity with safe working load of 716 lbs (325 kg.) – non-sliding top or 600 lbs. (275 kg.) with sliding top.
- The floor-lock system keeps the table stable and level with four hydraulic cylinders.
- Modular construction and easy latching mechanism make setting up for specialties quick and simple.
- Pre-programmed positions: Flex, Reflex and Customizable Beach Chair plus Memory 1 (M1) and Memory 2 (M2) customer specific programmable positions.
- The built in X-ray channel and C-arm capabilities are unmatched through the superior materials and wide table top sliding possibilities.
- Ergonomic and easy to clean The V7’s integrated shoulder chair, with detachable back rest, belt system and head support make the step up quick and easy.
Divided Leg Section
- Divided leg section with dual-joint abduction, powered left and right separately or parallel via hand control
- Firm and easy-to-use construction
- Ergonomic for nursing staff and patient
Table top 6-sections
|Length of table top||82.7 in (2100 mm)|
|Table top width without rails||21.25 in (540 mm)|
|Table top width with rails||23.4 in (594 mm)|
|Weight of table with sliding top||716 lbs. (325 kg)|
|Weight of table without sliding top||661 lbs. (300 kg.)|
|Floor Clearance||1 in (25 mm)|
|Castors||4.92 in (125 mm)|
|Safe working load V7||606 lbs/ (275 kg.)|
|V7 without sliding top||716 lbs. (325 kg.)|
|Max lifting capacity||1080 lbs. (490 kg.)|
|Primary Voltage||100 – 240 v|
|Frequency||47 – 63 Hz|
|Height – V7 with sliding top||25.5-43.7 in. (650-1110 mm)|
|Height – V7 without sliding top||24-42.1 in. (610-1070 mm)|
|Trendelenberg/reverse||-35º … +35º|
|Lateral tilt with sliding top||-25º … +25º|
|Lateral tilt without sliding top||-20º … +20º|
|Back section||-45º … +80º|
|Leg section with sliding top||-105º … +70º|
|Leg section without sliding top||-95º … +70º|
|Head section||-45º … +45º|
|Longitudinal shift||16.14 in. 410 mm|
|Optional integrated kidney-body
elevator lower back rest
|0-4.3 in (0-110 mm|
|Customer specific programmable
positions (M1, M2)
| 2 in normal mode
2 in reverse mode