Lakeside 8289BF Combination Warmer Features:
- Low-heat-density electrothermal warming provides efficient and even heating.
- Maintain safe (±3ºF of current setting), accurate temperature levels.
- Dual compartments each have user-friendly electronic control with LED display to set and monitor temperature levels and lock settings to eliminate tampering.
- Separate safety override feature prevents overheating.
- 5″ heavy-duty casters, 2 with brake, for quickly transporting or storing close at hand.
- Window in door allows you to easily monitor inventory level.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior provides durability and ease of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Heavy-duty door handle and hinges withstand repeated use.
- Adjustable temperature range of 98-200ºF (37-93ºC) for maximum patient comfort.
- Automatic on/off setting to conserve energy.
- 1 blue, epoxy-coated blanket support assembly. Fluid-warming compartment
- Two operating modes ensure safe temperature levels for irrigation fluids, 98-150ºF (37-66ºC), or injection fluids, 98-104ºF (37-40ºC).
- Alarm alerts you if temperature changes 10ºF (6ºC) from current setting.
- White epoxy-coated wire baskets conveniently hold surgical fluids packaged in bags or bottles.
|Case Cube >> ft3:||64.2|
|Case Cube >> m3:||1.82|
|Case Weight >> kg:||217.7|
|Case Weight >> lb:||480|
|Overall Width x Overall Length x Overall Height >> mm:||692 x 787 x 1822|
|Caster Size >> in:||5|
|Caster Size >> mm:||127|
|Caster Type:||All Swivel|2 Ea. W÷Brake|
|Interior Space >> ft3:||17.3|
|Fluid Capacity:||38 Liters|