The Sound Pro™ Combination Table brings together the imaging features of both the Ultra Pro and Echo Pro tables. Fully equipped for OB/GYN, general ultrasound and echocardiography procedures, the extra wide tabletop is designed with advanced ergonomics to provide maximum comfort for both patient and sonographer. Designed to conform to natural body extension and sitting position, the motorized Fowler back is infinitely adjustable to 80 degrees via hand or foot control. The table is so accommodating, it reduces the total amount of time required to achieve a quality image. Stress patients are off the treadmill and quickly onto the table in imaging position.
The new cardiac drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table, providing open access to the patient’s left thorax area for an unencumbered apical approach. Flush-mounted side rails enable closer access to the patient, without sonographer contortion. When not in use, rails fold beneath the table, eliminating obstruction.
Patient comfort is assured even during lengthy procedures with our new softer feel, Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover, which also provides protection against bacteria. Standard accessories available to expand the function of your table include ergonomic stirrups that cup at the heel, an articulating scanning arm board (adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees) and a foot controller for when hands are busy with other functions. The optional Headrest Extension is removable and adjustable, providing convenient access and patient comfort during carotid and thyroid procedures.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5″ w x 15.75″ l
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Redesigned side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Enhanced stirrups, designed to cup at the heel for added comfort
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Headrest extension drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid and thyroid studies