The Echo/Vasc Pro™ Vascular Echocardiography Table is the logical choice for performing vascular scanning and echocardiography. It has been redesigned with many features that help obtain the best quality image and keep the sonographer safe from injury.
The new Echo/Vasc Pro has 30 degree reverse Trendelenburg positioning, expanding lower extremity veins for maximum vessel dilation. Enhanced foot support provides the sonographer comfortable access to a patient’s calves without crouching. Body straps stabilize the patient and ensure safety throughout the entire procedure. The new design includes a cardiac drop-down cushion, with the ability to release and return from either side of the table, providing ample scanning access for an unobstructed apical approach.
As with all Biodex ultrasound tables the Echo/Vasc Pro has enhanced Fowler positioning to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide and shift, redesigned optional side rails for easy access to the patient, an optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board adjustable from 0 to 130-degrees and a new soft antimicrobial vinyl cover.
- Stress Echo
- Transesophogeal Echo
- Venous Mapping and Doppler (DVT)
- Venous Reflux
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Ablation
- Arterial Scan/Doppler (PAD)
- Venous Access Placement and Assessment*
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5″ w x 15.75″ l
- Reverse Trendelenburg to 30 degrees
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Improved foot support with comfortable access to calves without crouching
- Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- Redesigned side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Headrest extension drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid and thyroid studies