The Echo Pro™ Echocardiography Table has been re-engineered with the sonographer in mind. The new ergonomic design provides a barrier-free imaging experience. The result is less sonographer injury and better quality images.
Redesigned features make it easier for the sonographer to access the patient from all sides. The new cardiac scanning cushion now drops down and releases from either side of the table with nothing protruding. The sonographer has open access to the left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach. New side rails are flush to the table and fold completely beneath the table out of the sonographer’s way, eliminating potential obstruction.
Patient comfort is assured even during lengthy procedures with our new softer feel, Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover, which also provides protection against bacteria.
Add options such as an Articulating Scanning Arm Board or Headrest Extension for easier thyroid and carotid access to configure the Echo Pro to fit your department needs.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5″ w x 15.75″ l
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- Redesigned side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Headrest extension drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid and thyroid studies